Once your message has been developed, an effective vehicle for communicating it has been designed and a decision has been made about the best way for your prospect or customer to view your message it has to be delivered. At Printworx we help our customers deliver that message, via electronic, visual, or through the post office.
Printworx can help you determine which direct mail program is right for your business and walk you through the entire process.
Printworx has the knowledge and resources to help you:
• Get the best postage rates possible (As low as 14.5¢ each)
• Select your ideal target area.
• Design an effective direct mail piece
• Print your mail piece
• Schedule your mailing and deliver it to the post office.
How Every Door Direct Mail Works
With Every Door Direct Mail® service from the U.S. Postal Service®, you can reach the market that matters most to your business: nearby neighborhoods. Postage is as low as 14.5¢ per piece – and you don't even need to know names or street addresses. You simply identify the neighborhoods you want to target, and your printed piece is delivered with the day's mail to every address.
What Every Door Direct Mail Brings to Your Marketing Efforts
• Reaches consumers in their homes. With Every Door Direct Mail, you can saturate an entire neighborhood with your message, and your mailing gets directly into the homes and hands of consumers.
• As much or little space as you need. Every Door Direct Mail offers a flexible range of sizes, making it ideal for anything from a quick sales announcement to an in-depth product story.
• Helps your messages work harder. With Every Door Direct Mail, you can include coupons, menus, event calendars, store maps, and more — all of which can help bring customers to your door.
You can use Every Door Direct Mail to:
• Target a location without an address list
• Send out local mailings or national campaigns
• Bring more traffic to your business
• Find new customers
• Increase revenue
• Reduce mail preparation costs
We can help you get the most out of your Advertising budget.
Talk to one of the experts at Printworx to find out how the EDDM program can help you develop your business further.
Printworx is a graphics, print, copy and marketing company located in Yuba City, California. The owners and staff are experienced and knowledgeable in digital, offset, variable printing and copying, large format printing, promotional product printing, print and web design, social media design, and marketing services.
We’re committed to helping you grow your business using our experience, knowledge and available technology. We understand how to design, produce and implement your vision for your project and how to help you take that vision to the marketplace.